CONTACT ME

CONTACT ME


Diane Mitchell

9744 Saybrook St

Highlands Ranch, CO 80126


Phone: (H) 303-471-6369

(C) 303-250-0833


E-Mail: Crop2drop@aol.com

Website: www.dianemitchell.ctmh.com

Blog: www.designingwithdiane.blogspot.com

Facebook: Diane Bartleman Mitchell


A Few Things to know.

Each month I will be showcasing ideas and artwork focusing on the use of the current promotions and workshops that are available that month. Some workshops will be at my home, but most will also be available in a kit format that you can do at home as well.

WORKSHOPS ON THE GO: These are monthly workshops that are held in my home, but that can be done on your own as well. The cost for a scrapbook workshop is $29.95 and includes supplies to create a 2-page layout with plenty left over to create more. (last month I made 6 layouts, 8 greeting cards and had almost a full roll of ribbon ($6.95 value), and 3/4 package of embellishments ($5.95 value) left over) You will also get a D-sized stamp set (valued at $17.95) to keep and use over and over. Most kits have a value of about $40 for only $29.95. If the workshop uses cricut embellishments I will cut these out for you so you can still do them at home even without a cricut machine. (ink pads however are not included).

STAMPS OF THE MONTH: Every month CTMH has what they call a stamp of the month D-sized ($17.95 value) stamp set that is only available during that particular month. When it's gone...it's gone! It can be purchased at full retail value, or for anyone spending $50 in other product they can purchase it for just $5.00. Check back regularly to see what this month's stamp set is and for ideas on how to use it.

SPECIALIZED PROJECTS: Ocassionally I will be offering other projects such as home decor ideas, card making workshops, technique classes and seasonal or gift giving ideas. I am hoping that these will be offered both as classes in my home as well as kits that can be done on your own. Keep your eyes on my blog as the holidays are just around the corner.






Saturday, September 23, 2017

So it been ages (March actually) since I have posted on my blog. My apologies...I am horrible at keeping on task with this.  Below are pictures of my next workshop...scheduled for Sunday Oct 29th at 1:00 pm.  Also my next dinner crop will be Saturday Oct 14th from 5-10pm.
This is the whole set. The Right side is included in the basic kit for $27.95 and both sides all cut out come with the add on kit for an extra $20
Here is a closer look at the individual 2 page spreads. 








And below is a preview of next months stamp of the month. Available for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50.00.  (can also be purchased for the regular price of $17.95 but it is only available October 1st -October 31st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment